If you can't invest the time to stay in the area why not heliski Mount Cook from Queenstown the same day using our fly-heli-fly package?
After a 40 minute flight you will be checking in to board your helicopter for the first run of the day. And what a scenic flight! Cruising along the spine of the the Southern Alps over more mountains than the Swiss and French Alps combined.
Our team in Queenstown will coordinate flights and arrange airport transfers, to ensure the day runs smoothly. You will be back to the Queenstown après ski scene just after 5:00 pm.
- 07:15 - We telephone to confirm we are operating
- 07:30 - Airport transfers begin
- 08:00 - Arrive at Queenstown airport, and fly to Mount Cook
- 09:00 - Arrive - Mount Cook Heliski day begins
- 15:45 - First flights back to Queenstown begin
- 1630 -17:00 - Back at Queenstown airport, transferred to your accommodation
How the day works
Times may vary slightly on the day.
Price: NZ$1,565 per person
Included in the price:
- All the normal 5-run Wilderness day inclusions
- Return flights from Queenstown/Mount Cook
- Return airport transfers from your accommodation
A minimum of 4 bookings is required to operate each day. Bookings from individuals are welcome to make up minimum numbers
Flights ex-Queenstown are weather dependent