incredible untracked terrain amongst New Zealand's highest peaks.
Mount Cook Heliski's extraordinary 'Wilderness' day comes with 5 epics runs. If you can't get enough extra runs are always available.
We specialise in quality personalised service, away from the crowded Queenstown scene.
Operating 01 July to 30 September
PRICE: NZ$1,075 PER PERSON
Extra Runs: NZ$110 each
Extra runs are the best way to maximise vertical for your dollar. Extra runs can be arranged on the mountain. Talk to your guide on the day, or let us know when booking.
If you can stay a few days the following prices apply:
- Heli-ski with us 2 days - day 2 price = $1,025
- Heli-ski with us 3 day - day 3 price = $995
Bookings must be made directly with us, and days must be heli-skied consecutively.
- 5 incredible heliski runs
- Professional guide services (maximum 5 guests per guide)
- A generous picnic lunch on the snow
- Safety equipment, including avalanche transceivers
- Pick-ups from Mt Cook Village to the helipad (if required)
6 Mountain Ranges To Explore
- Highest landings in the country - with runs averaging 800 vertical metres
- Lines for strong intermediate to advanced snowboarders and skiers
- Longest vertical drop in NZ
- Most consistent snow
- Exclusive terrain in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park
Our main helipad is Glentanner Airfield, and occasionally from Mount Cook Airport. Glentanner is only 15 minutes drive from Mt Cook village and less than an hour from Lake Tekapo.